STATION ROAD, GLASSFORD
2 ARCHITECT DESIGNED, LUXURY 4/5 BEDROOM HOMES FEATURING NATURAL BUILDING MATERIALS WITH OPEN LIVING SPACES. SET AMIDST WONDERFUL VIEWS AND BOASTING A PEACEFUL LOCATION, LAIGH BROWNMUIR IS THE PERFECT LOCATION. THE GROUNDS OF LAIGH BROWNMUIR WILL REFLECT THE CARE AND ATTENTION THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN IN EVERY PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT.
A select development of only two inspirational luxury family homes…
N.B. Images shown are of exact style of property but may include upgrade specification
A distinctive contemporary twist…
Laigh Brownmuir sits adjacent the lands of the original farm steading, an idyllic rural location surrounded by stunning countryside views, yet only a short distance from the heart of Strathaven and Glassford.
Laigh Brownmuir is a select development of only two inspirational, 4/5 bedroom luxury family homes brimming with character and quality. These homes blend traditional Scottish building materials of sandstone, slate and render, with unique design features such as double height reception area, slate roofs and timber cladding.
Live the best of both worlds…
With the development of this stylish two unit development comes the rare opportunity to live the best of both worlds, the homes being in a stunning countryside location yet within easy traveling distance of major cities. At Laigh Brownmuir we are offering luxury family homes that combine rural traditions with a distinctive contemporary twist, incorporating innovative environmental technologies and standards.
We want you to have a choice, wherever you can…
We understand that when it comes to making a house feel like a home, it is all the little details that make the big difference. Laigh Brownmuir has been designed to feature modern open plan living, giving you and your family space to breathe, live and grow.
The kitchen/family living and glazed garden room all flow seamlessly creating an exceptional family living space. From the style of your kitchen, the colour of your bathroom tiles, through to the floor coverings in each room, we will do everything we can to make every corner of your new home quintessentially yours.
- High Insulated Timber Frame Construction
- External Mixture of Stone, Render and Timber Cladding
- Traditional Slate Roofs
- Double Glazed Windows with Locking Furniture throughout.
- Double Glazed Doors & Patio Doors with 5 point lever locks
- Large Garden Plots
- Parking Areas
- Mains Connected Smoke & Heat Detectors
- LED Downlighting to Kitchen / Bathroom and En Suites
- TV Points to Lounge and Bedrooms
- BT Points to Hall and Lounge
- Contemporary Custom Designed Kitchens
- Base & Wall Units with Under Counter Lighting
- Tiled Splashback
- Stainless Steel Extractor, Oven and Ceramic Hob
- Integrate Under Counter Fridge & Freezer
Bathroom and En-Suites
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware
- Mains Pressure Showers
- Floor Tiling / Bath, Shower Areas and above sinks
- Moisture Extraction
- Glass Screen Walk in Shower Areas
- Central Heating with Renewable Air Source Heat Pump featuring under floor heating to ground floor with radiators in upper apartments
- White Paneled Doors with Chrome Ironmongery
- Architrave Skirtings
- White Emultion to Ceilings, Magnolia or similar to walls
Specification Upgrades And Extras Available
- Planning in place for Double Garage / with or without attic studio space
- Mono Block or Tar Parking areas
- Hardwood Doors, facings and Staircase
- Hardwood Flooring
- Feature Wall to Entrance Hall
- Chrome sockets & switches
- Exterior Feature Downlighting
Strathaven one of Scotland’s best kept secrets…
A prosperous, picturesque little town in the Avon Valley, where life still moves at a more gentle pace. A town filled with tearooms, quality pubs, restaurants and unique independent shops. ‘Toffee Town’ is a town steeped in history, with it’s very own castle and museum and the very popular Strathaven Park where one can enjoy a variety of facilities including a miniature railway, a boating pond, a putting green, a bowling green, tennis courts, a children’s playground and a cafe. Laigh Brownmuir is only a 5 minute drive from Kirkland Park Primary and Strathaven Academy (rated one of the best schools in Scotland and due to reopen for the 2009 academic year).
For further information
Please call Residence Estate Agents on: 01357 572222
Get in touch...
These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser. Brackenridge Homes Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any error these particulars may contain however caused. Any intending purchaser must therefore satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. All photographs shown are indicative of the quality and style of the development and location, and do not necessarily represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this development. All interested parties should consult the Sales Executive for the most up-to-date information. All plan dimensions shown are based on maximum measurements.